Next stepPrevious step
Bill Analyser - How do I create a Dialled Numbers List?
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. After logging in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selecting Bill Analyser. Choose the level of account desired from the accounts hierarchy list.
- 2. Click REPORTING.
- 3. Click Dialled Numbers.
- 4. Click Create new Dialled Numbers List.
- 5. Give your new list a name and click Add new Dialled Number.
- 6. Choose either Public or Private filter.This option determines if only you or others can see the dialled numbers list you are creating.
- 7. Add a name and description for your list.The 03% means 03 and anything that follows it. so all numbers beginning 03.
- 8. Click Save.
- 9. To add further criteria to your dialled numbers list, click Add new Dialled Number and repeat the previous step until you have added all criteria desired.
- 10. Click Save.
- 11. That's it! Your Dialled Numbers List has been created this can be found in the Dialled numbers screen and used when creating new Filter Sets.