Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Go to www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and click Sign In.
- 2. Type your username and password and click Sign in.
- 3. Click Bill Analyser.
- 4. Click Email invoices.
- 5. Click Enable.
- 6. Enter the email addresses carefully.Note: Your bill isn’t encrypted so make sure the email addresses you enter are accurate and up to date.
- 7. To delete an email address, check the name box and click x.
- 8. Click Save changes.
- 9. To get back to your personal information or bills, click on your name in the top right corner.
- 10. You can see if you’re receiving bill notification emails in Profile, under your name in the Preferences box.
- 11. Once you’re receiving your bills automatically, you can switch off your email notification in My details from a desktop.