Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. After you've logged in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selected Bill analyser, you'll see the Account management page. Click Reports.
- 2. To view the usage of a specific account, use the hierarchy pane to navigate to that account.
- 3. Click the Invoice List tab at the bottom of the screen.
- 4. Click Usage on your chosen account in the invoice list.
- 5. Details of your account usage will be displayed. To view more or less information about your usage, click the Filters button in the functional tool bar.
- 6. Either select a preset filter set, e.g. Address or click Maintain to create your own.
- 7. Your chosen usage will be displayed. To view a visual representation of your usage click Show Charts.
- 8. Your chosen usage details will be displayed in both pie chart and graph form.