Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. After youʼve logged in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selected Analyse your bills and run reports, youʼll see the Account management page. Click Invoices.
- 2. Your invoice overview will be displayed. To view an invoice, click the Invoice number.
- 3. The invoice details will be displayed. Click an individual telephone user whose invoice you wish to download.
- 4. To download the invoice click the Download button.
- 5. In the options dropdown select Submit for download.
- 6. In the type dropdown select the type of invoice you wish to download; Summary, Detailed summary or Itemised.
- 7. In the Format dropdown select either PDF or CSV.
- 8. Click Proceed.
- 9. In the Export summary box, click OK.
- 10. To view your exports click My Reports.
- 11. To save the invoice to your computer, click Invoice view export.
- 12. Select where you would like to save your invoice and click Save. The invoice will be downloaded to your computer.