Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer? It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. After youʼve logged in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selected Analyse your bills and run reports, youʼll see the Account management page.
- 2. Select the level of account you would like to add Favourite Number to.
- 3. Click Favourite Numbers.
- 4. Any favourite numbers already assigned to this account will be displayed.There is a maximum of 10 favourite numbers per account.
- 5. To add a favourite number, click Add.
- 6. To add a Recommended number, select it from the list using the check box.
- 7. Click Add to List.
- 8. To add your own numbers to the favourites list, click Add Your Own Numbers.
- 9. Enter the number you wish to add into the text area.
- 10. Click Add to List.
- 11. Confirm you have read the message by clicking OK. Your new number will be added to your favourites.