Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer? It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. After youʼve logged in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selected Analyse your bills and run reports, youʼll see the Account management page. Click Reports.
- 2. Click Filter Sets.
- 3. Click Working Hours Lists.
- 4. Click the Create a New Working Hours List button.
- 5. Type in a name for the new working hours list.
- 6. Type in the number of hours you want your working hours list to run.
- 7. Click and drag the Drag Me block to where you want on the timeline. Alternatively choose a day from the drop down menu and click Add.Do this for all the days you need.
- 8. To extend or shorten the working hours block, select the block you wish to edit.
- 9. Edit the new times accordingly then click Save.
- 10. With all the hours and days added, click Save.
- 11. That's it! Your new working hours list will be created.