Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer? It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. After youʼve logged in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selected Analyse your bills and run reports, youʼll see the Account management page. Click Reports.
- 2. Click Scheduled Reports.
- 3. Click the Schedule a New Report button.
- 4. Give the new scheduled report a name and fill in the other required parameters, for example how often the report should run.
- 5. When you are happy with the details you have entered and ensuring you have ticked Enable report, click Next.
- 6. Select one or more reports to add to your scheduled report, you can also choose which file format you would like to export it in, PDF or CSV or XLS.
- 7. When you have selected all the reports you wish, click Next.
- 8. You may have the option for adding additional filters on this screen, enter if applicable and click Next.
- 9. Add email recipients to be sent the scheduled report, and click Add an Email Address.You can add as many recipients as you like by typing their email address into the text area provided.
- 10. Click Save.
- 11. Your new Scheduled Report has been saved, ready for emailing on the day set in step 3. There are a few options available to you after you have created the report, click More Actions.
- 12. Here you can edit the details of the scheduled report or run an individual report.