Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer? It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. Go to www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and click Sign In.
- 2. Type your username and password and click Sign in.
- 3. Click View and manage your account.
- 4. Click on the Reports tab.
- 5. Click Watchpoints.
- 6. Click Create a New Watchpoint icon to add a new watchpoint.
- 7. Choose a name for your watchpoint e.g. "Spend over £50" and click Next.
- 8. Choose how often you want the watchpoint e.g. monthly or quarterly, and what level of the organisation (subscription, account) and click Next.
- 9. Choose a watchpoint and click Next.
- 10. Enter the amount you want to trigger the watchpoint e.g. "£50" and click Next.
- 11. You can also add an email recipient, who we’ll notify when the watchpoint report is ready.
- 12. Your watchpoint will be confirmed by clicking Save.
- 13. You can see your alerts under Watchpoint Alerts.