Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. After youʼve logged in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selected Analyse your bills and run reports, youʼll see the Account management page. Click Invoices.
- 2. All invoices will be displayed. To view an invoice account, click the Invoice number.
- 3. The invoice details will be displayed. To view the invoice of an individual account, click the name of the user you want to see.
- 4. The telephone users voice details will be displayed. To view the users call charges, click Call Charges.
- 5. The call charges will be displayed. To return to the users invoice, click the Back button.
- 6. To view any charges against the user, click Charges at this level.
- 7. To return to the Invoice Overview, click Back.
- 8. To view any current transactions, click Current transactions.