Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Go to www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and click Sign In.
- 2. Type your username and password and click Sign in.
- 3. Click Analyse your bills and run reports.
- 4. Click on the Reports tab.
- 5. Select Invoice list.
- 6. Select Email invoices.
- 7. Check the Enable automated delivery box.
- 8. Add email addresses carefully – up to 50.Note: Your invoice isn’t encrypted so make sure the email addresses you enter are accurate and up to date.
- 9. To delete an email address, check the box by the name and select Delete.
- 10. Click Save.
- 11. You can see if you’re receiving invoice notification emails in My details. Once you’re receiving your invoices automatically, you can switch off your email notification in Edit your details by un-ticking Notify me of new invoice data box.