Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer? It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. After youʼve logged in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selected Analyse your bills and run reports, youʼll see the Account management page. Click Reports.
- 2. On the reports dashboard you can change the reporting level using the hierarchy pane, to do this, click Change reporting level.
- 3. By default your monthly spending details will be displayed. To view your daily spending details, scroll down the page to Reports.
- 4. Select Daily Spend and click Run Selected Report.
- 5. Your daily usage will be displayed.
- 6. To view your hourly details, select Hourly Spend and click Run Selected Report.
- 7. Your hourly spending details will be displayed.
- 8. Click Dashboard to go back.
- 9. To view your spending summary details, click Spend Review.
- 10. Your spending summary details will be displayed. To view your spending review details in data form, click the Data tab.
- 11. The results are shown in chart form.