Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- The 4 new ‘Unbilled — Top 50 Highest Users’ reports help you spot high spending users earlier in the billing cycle so you can reduce the drain on shared (agreement level) minute, text, data or value bundles, or add more bundles if you need them.
You can see this information at all levels in your billing account structure. This report can be viewed, downloaded or emailed immediately; or scheduled to be sent to you automatically, however frequently you want it, in PDF or CSV format.
After logging in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selecting Bill Analyser. Choose the level of account desired from the accounts hierarchy list and click REPORTING.
- 2. Click Run Reports.
- 3. Scroll down to the Reports section. Here you will find reports on the Unbilled — Top 50 Highest Users usage since your last bill for: Minutes used, Texts used, Data used and Value used (for accounts using monetary values).
- 4. Chose the format of the report, e.g. click PDF.
- 5. To receive an email notification when a report is ready to download, click the checkbox.
- 6. To view the report now, click Show Report.
- 7. The report will be generated and displayed.
- 8. To view the report in chart form, click Show Chart.