Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- The new ‘Unbilled – Bundle Usage over 80%’ report shows when 80% or more of a shared (agreement level) minute, text, data or value bundle allocation has been used, at the time the report is run.
You can see this information at all levels in your billing account structure. This report can be viewed, downloaded or emailed immediately; or scheduled to be sent to you automatically, however frequently you want it, in PDF or CSV format.
After logging in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selecting Bill Analyser. Choose the level of account desired from the accounts hierarchy list and click REPORTING.
- 2. Click Run Reports.
- 3. Scroll down to the Reports section. Click Unbilled — Bundle Allocation Over 80%.
- 4. Chose the format of the report, e.g. click PDF.
- 5. To receive an email notification when a report is ready to download, click the checkbox.
- 6. To view the report now, click Show Report. The report will be generated and displayed.
- 7. To download the report now, click Download Report. The report will be generated and downlaoded.
- 8. To email this report, Click Email Options.
- 9. If you would like a non zipped version of your invoice uncheck the Zipped checkbox.
- 10. To add more recipients, click Add recipient. If you have added all recipients, click Confirm.
- 11. Your report has been sent.You can have this report sent automatically, for more information see the "How do I schedule my invoices to be sent to me automatically by email, from my desktop or laptop?" topic.