Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- The new ‘Unbilled – Bundle Usage over 80%’ report shows when 80% or more of a shared (agreement level) minute, text, data or value bundle allocation has been used, at the time the report is run.
You can see this information at all levels in your billing account structure. This report can be viewed, downloaded or emailed immediately; or scheduled to be sent to you automatically, however frequently you want it, in PDF or CSV format.
After youʼve logged in (read the "How do I sign in?" topic) and selected Analyse your bills and run reports, youʼll see the Account management page.
- 2. Click Reports.
- 3. Scroll down to the pre-programmed reports section. Here you will see the report Unbilled — Bundle Usage Over 80%.
- 4. Choose a delivery option. Immediate will display the report on screen. Download/Email will export in two different file types, PDF or CSV format. For this example select Immediate.
- 5. Click the radio button next to the desired report, E.g. Unbilled — Bundle Usage Over 80%.
- 6. Click Run Selected Report.
- 7. The report will now run, to save a copy of the report click the Download button.You can also schedule reports to be sent to yourself automatically via email, for more information see the "How do I create a scheduled report?" topic for more information.