Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer? It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. After logging in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selecting Bill Analyser. Choose the level of account desired from the accounts hierarchy list.
- 2. Click ACCOUNT.
- 3. Click Favourite Numbers.
- 4. Any favourite numbers already assigned to this account will be displayed.There is a maximum of 10 favourite numbers per account.
- 5. To add a favourite number from the recommended list, click the desired number(s).
- 6. Click Add to Favourite Numbers.
- 7. To add your own numbers to the favourites list, click Add a Favourite Number.
- 8. Enter the number you wish to add into the text area.
- 9. Click Save.