Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer? It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. After youʼve logged in (read the "How do I sign in?" topic) and selected Analyse your bills and run reports, youʼll see the Account management page. Click Reports.
- 2. Click Filter Sets.
- 3. To create a new filter set, click the Create a New Filter Set button.
- 4. Type in a name for the new Filter set. E.g. New Filter Set.
- 5. Scroll to the filter you want to activate from the Select Column drop down menu.In this example we will use Time.
- 6. Enter the required details, e.g. the time parameters you wish to filter.
- 7. To add another filter parameter to the new Filter set, click Add a Filter.
- 8. To save these parameters as the newly named Filter set, click Save.
- 9. That's it! Your new filter set will be created. This filter set will now be available to you from the Filters Sets menu.