Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- As an administrator you can create other users or administrators (for the Bill analyser) and My Account (to view and manage your account).
Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer? It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. After logging in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selecting Bill Analyser. Choose the level of account desired from the accounts hierarchy list.
- 2. Click ADMINISTRATION.
- 3. Click User Administration.
- 4. Click the Create a New User button.
- 5. Fill out the required details for the new user, including assigning a user role, this will determine what access they have to different parts of the site.
- 6. Click Next.
- 7. Assign the reporting level by selecting the correct account and clicking Select and assign role.
- 8. Select a Reporting Level.
- 9. Click Select.
- 10. Click Finish and you new user will be added.
- 11. To download the user list assigned to this group, click Download User List.
- 12. To receive an email notification when a report is ready to download, click the checkbox.
- 13. To download a report, click Download Report.
- 14. To email a report, click Email Options.
- 15. If you would like a non Zipped version of the report, uncheck the Zipped checkbox.
- 16. To add recipients to the report email, click Add recipient.
- 17. Click Confirm to generate the list and email.