Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer? It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. After logging in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selecting Bill Analyser. Choose the level of account desired from the accounts hierarchy list.
- 2. Click REPORTING.
- 3. Click Working Hours.
- 4. Click the Create a New Working Hours List button.
- 5. Type in a name for the new working hours list.
- 6. Choose to make your working hours list Public or Private.
- 7. Use the drop down menu to select a Start Time on the desired day.
- 8. Use the drop down menu to select a End Time on the desired day.
- 9. Repeat this process to add Start and End times to any other day.
- 10. Click Finish.
- 11. Your new working hours list will be created.
- 12. Click the Actions menu icon to copy, edit or delete your new working hours list at any time.