Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. After logging in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selecting Bill Analyser. Choose the level of account desired from the accounts hierarchy list and click REPORTING.
- 2. Click the Run Reports.
- 3. Select the date range you would like the report to cover, click the Date Range input.
- 4. Select the date range and click Apply.
- 5. Scroll down to Reports.
- 6. Select the report you would like to run, E.g. Highest Spenders.
- 7. Choose the format of the report, e.g. click PDF.
- 8. To receive an email notification when a report is ready to download, click the checkbox.
- 9. To view the report now, click Show Report.
- 10. The report will be generated and displayed.
- 11. To view the report in chart form, click Show Chart.
- 12. Some Reports, for example the Billing Summary report, can only be downloaded or emailed. To download a report, click Download Report.
- 13. To email a report, click Email Options.
- 14. If you would like a non Zipped version of the report, uncheck the Zipped checkbox.
- 15. To add recipients to the report email, click Add recipient.
- 16. In the Email recipients field, enter the email address of the recipient and click Add Now. You can repeat this step to add more recipients.
- 17. Click Confirm to generate the report and email.