Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer? It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. After youʼve logged in (read the "How do I sign in?" topic) and selected Analyse your bills and run reports, youʼll see the Account management page. Click Reports.
- 2. Click the Reports tab at the bottom of the Dashboard screen.
- 3. Here is a list of reports available, you can also choose a delivery method by clicking the Delivery option drop down.
- 4. Select the Reporting Structure and Level required. Click Change reporting level.
- 5. Use the small arrows to open the navigation tree.
- 6. Click on the group you wish to use.
- 7. Click Set as Reporting Level.
- 8. Choose a delivery option. Immediate will display the report on screen. Download/Email will export in two different file types, PDF or CSV format.
For this example select Immediate.
- 9. Some Reports, for example the Billing Summary report, can only be downloaded or emailed. Select a report to run and click Run Selected Report.
- 10. Your chosen report will be displayed.
- 11. You can view the reports in two views, either in graph or data table by clicking the respective tabs at the top of the screen.
- 12. To export this file, click the Download.
- 13. Select your export options and click Proceed.
- 14. Your report will be added to your download queue. Click OK.