Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer? It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. After logging in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selecting Bill Analyser. Choose the level of account desired from the accounts hierarchy list and click REPORTING.
- 2. Click Scheduled Reports.
- 3. Click the Schedule a New Report button.
- 4. Give the new scheduled report a name and fill in the other required parameters, for example how often the report should run.
- 5. When you are happy with the details you have entered, click Next.
- 6. Select one or more reports to add to your scheduled report, you can also choose which file format you would like to export it in, PDF or CSV or XLS.
- 7. When you have selected all the reports you wish, click Next.
- 8. You may have the option for adding additional filters on this screen, enter if applicable and click Next.
- 9. To add email recipients, click Add recipient. The first time you set up a new scheduled bill or report, your own email address will be pre-populated as a recipient.You can add as many recipients as you like by typing their email address into the text area provided.
- 10. In the Email recipients field, enter the email address of the recipient and click Add Now. You can repeat this step to add more recipients.
- 11. Click Finish to create the Scheduled report.
- 12. Your new Scheduled Report has been saved, ready for emailing on the day set in step 3. There are a few options available to you after you have created the report, click More Actions.
- 13. Here you can copy, edit and delete the details of the scheduled report.