Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. After logging in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selecting Bill Analyser. Choose the level of account desired from the accounts hierarchy list.
- 2. Click REPORTING.
- 3. Click Watchpoints.
- 4. Click Create new Watchpoint.
- 5. Choose a name for your watchpoint e.g. "New Watchpoint Spend".
- 6. Choose a target level for the watchpoint and a watchpoint type.
- 7. Click Next.
- 8. Choose the Watchpoint Alert Period (E.g. Quarterly).
- 9. Choose a filter (E.g. More than).
- 10. Choose the Amount at which the Watchpoint is triggered (E.g. £100.00).
- 11. Click Next.
- 12. Click Finish.
- 13. You can see your alerts under Watchpoint Alerts.