Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
After logging in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selecting Bill Analyser. Choose the level of account desired from the accounts hierarchy list.
- 2. Click View Invoices.
- 3. Alternatively you can click INVOICING then View Invoices.
- 4. The invoice details will be displayed. To view the invoice of an account, click the desired invoice.
- 5. To view the invoice of an individual account, scroll to and expand Subscriptions and click the name of the user you want to see.
- 6. The users details will be displayed. To view the users call charges, click Charges at this level.
- 7. To view usage against the user, click Usage at this level.
- 8. To view any current transactions, click INVOICING.
- 9. Click Current Transactions to view a list of your current transactions.
- 10. A list of your current transactions will be displayed.