Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. After youʼve logged in (read the "How do I sign in?" topic) and selected Analyse your bills and run reports, youʼll see the Account management page. Select the level of report from the hierarchy pane.
- 2. Click Email Invoices.
- 3. Select the desired account to invoice.
- 4. To send reports automatically when they are ready, ensure the Enable automated delivery checkbox is ticked.
- 5. In the Email recipients field, enter the email address of the recipient and click Add an Email Address. You can repeat this step to add more recipients.
- 6. Click Save.
- 7. The changes have been saved. The invoice will be emailed to the recipients.
- 8. To view and check the status your exported files click My Reports.