Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer? It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. After youʼve logged in (read the "How do I sign in?" topic) and selected Analyse your bills and run reports, youʼll see the Account management page.
- 2. You can only Tag calls as Personal or Business against individual numbers. You will need to go through the Hierarchy pane to select a number.
- 3. After selecting the number, click Invoices.
- 4. This will bring up the invoices attached to this number. To begin Tagging, click Tag on the relevant invoice.
- 5. This will bring up the invoice overview. It shows details of all charges to this account.Certain invoice areas can be group tagged, whereas Call Charges need to be done on an individual call basis.
- 6. To tag an entire invoice group select the drop down menu for the group.
- 7. Select an option: Either Personal, Business or Not tagged.
- 8. To tag individual calls as Personal or Business you will need to drill down into the invoice. For example, click Call Charges.
- 9. This will bring up the list of individual calls attached to this number.
- 10. To Tag a call click the Tag drop down menu next to the call you wish to Tag.
- 11. Select an option: Either Personal, Business or Not tagged.
- 12. Go through and tag any other calls necessary, then click Save.