Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- The hierarchy pane provides a tree view of your business billing hierarchy, allowing you to search for and view specific account information.
Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer? It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. After youʼve logged in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selected Analyse your bills and run reports, youʼll see the Account management page.
- 2. Your Group account is at the top of the hierarchy, click your Group name to view your group details.
- 3. Click the + symbol to expand your Group account.
- 4. Your Business accounts will be displayed. Click the + symbol to expand your Business accounts.
- 5. All of your individual telephone numbers will be displayed. Click an individual telephone number to view its specific details.
- 6. Alternatively, instead of manually expanding through the hierarchies, you can control the hierarchy pane using the hierarchy settings. Click the Show View Options tab.
- 7. Click the Show all drop down menu.
- 8. You can choose if you want to view all your accounts and telephone numbers or you can just view your active details. Click Show active.
- 9. Click Expand All.
- 10. All of your active accounts and telephone numbers will be displayed. To close your accounts again, click Collapse All.
- 11. To close the Hierarchy settings, click the Hide View Options tab.
- 12. If you specifically know what you're searching for within your hierarchy, click on the Search icon.
- 13. If you specifically know what you're searching for within your hierarchy, type it into the search box and click Submit.
- 14. Your hierarchy will populate with associated details as you type in the search box. To close the search options and return to your regular hierarchy view, click Back.