Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer? It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. After youʼve logged in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selected Analyse your bills and run reports, youʼll see the Account management page.
- 2. To view your overall Group account summary, click your Group name at the top of the hierarchy pane.
- 3. A summary of your Group account details will be displayed.
- 4. To view the summary of your Business accounts, click the + symbol on your Group name in the hierarchy pane to expand your Group account.
- 5. Click the Business account you want to view.
- 6. A summary of your Account details will be displayed.
- 7. To view the summary of any of your individual telephone numbers, click the + symbol on your account(s) in the hierarchy pane to expand your account(s).
- 8. All of your individual telephone numbers will be displayed. Click an individual telephone number to view its specific details.
- 9. A summary of the individual telephone number details will be displayed.