Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer. It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. After youʼve logged in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selected Analyse your bills and run reports, youʼll see the Account management page.
- 2. Click Tariffs & Recent Charges.
- 3. The bundle allocation dials show used and remaining details for Minutes, Text, Data and Value bundles which are shared at agreement level.
You can see this information at different levels in the billing structure of your account, by selecting the level you wish to view on the left hand side.
- 4. Hover over the desired dial (E.g. Total Minutes) to see the used and remaining detail relating to that particular shared bundle. You can see this information at all levels in your billing account structure by selecting the required level on the left hand side.
To view the tariff of an individual telephone number, click the + symbol on your Group name in the hierarchy pane to expand your Group account.
All of your individual telephone numbers will be displayed. Click an individual telephone number to view its specific tariff and usage details.
- 7. The individual number's tariff and itemised usage since their last bill will be displayed, including their own bundle allocation information.