Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Go to www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and touch Sign In.
- 2. Type your username and password and touch Sign in.
- 3. Touch Analyse your bills and run reports.Note: From your desktop or laptop, select Analyse your bills and run reports and go to Bill analyser, where you can view, save and email your invoices, schedule invoices to be sent to your inbox automatically and analyse your spend.
- 4. Touch the Cloud icon.Or touch All invoices to view all your invoices. See step 10 below.
- 5. The invoice is now ready to download.
- 6. The bell icon will highlight as soon as it’s ready to view.
- 7. Touch the bell icon at the top of the page which will be flashing.
- 8. Your invoices will be displayed – touch an invoice number.
- 9. The invoice will be displayed.
- 10. To view all invoices, touch All invoices.
- 11. Touch the required invoice number and follow the same steps above.
- 12. Touch the 3 dots on the right hand side of each invoice, to choose which type of invoice to download.