Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer? It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. After logging in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selecting Bill Analyser. Choose the level of account desired from the accounts hierarchy list.
- 2. Click REPORTING.
- 3. Click Run Reports.
- 4. By default your monthly spending details will be displayed. To view your daily spending details, scroll down the page to Reports.
- 5. Select Daily Spend.
- 6. Click Show Report.
- 7. Your daily usage will be displayed.
- 8. To view your hourly details, select Hourly Spend.
- 9. Click Show Report.
- 10. Your hourly spending details will be displayed.
- 11. Click Run Reports to go back.
- 12. To view your spending summary details, click Spend Review.
- 13. Your spending summary details will be displayed. To view your spending review details in data form, click the Data tab.
- 14. The results are shown in chart form.