Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Note: This is only available on a desktop and laptop computer? It can’t be managed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- 1. After youʼve logged in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selected Analyse your bills and run reports, youʼll see the Account management page.
- 2. Click Tariffs & Recent Charges.
- 3. Your Group tariff details will be displayed. To view your active tariffs, click the Active drop down menu.
- 4. Click All.
- 5. Your active Group tariff details will be displayed. To view the tariff of an individual telephone number, click the + symbol on your Group name in the hierarchy pane to expand your Group account.
- 6. All of your individual telephone numbers will be displayed. Click an individual telephone number to view its specific tariff details.