Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. After logging in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selecting Bill Analyser. Choose the level of account desired from the accounts hierarchy list.
- 2. Click View Invoices.Alternatively click INVOICING then Invoices from the left menu.
- 3. Click the Actions icon next to the desired invoice.
- 4. Click Usage.
- 5. Details of your account usage will be displayed. To view more or less information about your usage, click the Filters button in the functional tool bar. If desired, select a filter.For more information see the How do I create a new Filter Set? topic.
- 6. Your chosen usage will be displayed. To view a visual representation of your usage click Show Charts.
- 7. Your chosen usage details will be displayed in both pie chart and graph form.