Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Go to www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and click Sign In.
- 2. Type your username and password and click Sign in.
- 3. Click My Account.
- 4. Scroll down to find the Manage contracts section or select it from the top navigation bar.
- 5. Click View and manage bars.
- 6. Click in the Mobile phone numbers or Users text box.You can search for a partial mobile number or a user name – you don’t need to enter the full name or number. Search for multiple numbers or users by separating each with a comma. Click on Search without entering anything and you’ll see all the numbers on your account (up to 100). If you only have one mobile number you’ll go straight to your account.
- 7. Type in the numbers or names you want and click Search.
- 8. Select the user you want by clicking Select.
- 9. Click Continue to details.
- 10. To add any bars, click the relevant tick boxes.
- 11. To remove any bars, untick the boxes.
- 12. You can add a word or comment to identify this request in the Your reference section.
- 13. Click Review your request.
- 14. Click Submit request to apply or remove the bars.
- 15. Your request will be added to your service request page. To see it, click View service requests or click Back to My Account to return to your home page.