Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Go to www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and click Sign In.
- 2. Type your username and password and click Sign in.
- 3. Click View and manage your account.
- 4. Scroll down to find the Manage user section or select it from the top navigation bar.
- 5. Click on Edit user in the drop down menu.
- 6. You can search for a partial mobile number or a user name – you don’t need to enter the full name or number. Search for multiple numbers or users by separating each with a comma. Click on Search without entering anything and you’ll see all the numbers on your account (up to 100). If you only have one mobile number you’ll go straight to your account.
- 7. Click Search.
- 8. Click Edit to select the user you want to edit.
- 9. Complete the boxes with the details we ask you for.
- 10. Activate or deactivate a user by clicking the appropriate button under User status.
- 11. We’ll ask you to confirm the action – click OK to continue or click Cancel to abandon.Note: If you deactivate your user, they won’t have access to My Account.
- 12. You can also change the user type by clicking Type of user in the drop down box.
- 13. Remove the assigned number by clicking Select and then Remove Selected.
- 14. To create an administrator, you can assign a number by either searching for it or you can choose one from the bottom of the page and click Select.
- 15. Click Add Selected.
- 16. Click Submit to edit the user.
- 17. Your user is now been edited.
- 18. To edit another user, type a number or user name in the search box and click Search or click Cancel to go back to your home page.