Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Go to www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and click Sign In.
- 2. Type your username and password and click Sign in.
- 3. Click View and manage your account.
- 4. Scroll down to find the Manage devices section or select it from the top navigation bar.
- 5. Click Unlock devices.You can unlock a device and perform a sim swap in the Manage devices section.
- 6. Click in the Mobile phone numbers or Users text box.You can search for a partial mobile number or a user name – you don’t need to enter the full name or number. Search for multiple numbers or users by separating each with a comma. Click on Search without entering anything and you’ll see all the numbers on your account (up to 100). If you only have one mobile number you’ll go straight to your account.
- 7. Type in the numbers or names you want and click Search.
- 8. Select the users you want a PUK code for.
- 9. Click Request PUK codes.
- 10. The PUK code will be displayed.
- 11. Click Back to My Account to return to your home page.