Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Go www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and click Sign In.
- 2. Type your username and password and click Sign in.
- 3. Click View and manage your account.
- 4. Scroll down to find the Manage contracts section or select it from the top navigation bar.
- 5. Click Update names and cost centres.
- 6. Click in the Mobile phone number(s) or User(s) text box.You can search for a partial mobile number or a user name – you don’t need to enter the full name or number. Search for multiple numbers or users by separating each with a comma. Click on Search without entering anything and you’ll see all the numbers on your account (up to 100). If you only have one mobile number you’ll go straight to your account.
- 7. Type in the numbers or names you want and click Search.
- 8. Select the users you want to view by clicking Select.
- 9. Click Continue to details to view details of each mobile number.
- 10. Type a new user name into the User name box.
- 11. To give the number to a different owner, tick the Change user box.
- 12. To move the number to a new cost centre, type the new cost centre’s details into the New cost centre box.
- 13. You can add a word or comment to identify this request in the Your reference box.
- 14. Click Go to review request.
- 15. Click Submit request.
- 16. Details of your request will appear on your Service request status page. You can see this by clicking View service requests or you can click Back to My Account to return to your home page.