Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Go to www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and click Sign In.
- 2. Type your username and password and click Sign in.
- 3. Click My Account.
- 4. In the Service requests section you can view the requests you’ve raised and track their progress. Click View all requests.
- 5. Select a service request number to view or edit a request.
- 6. You can view requests by date by clicking the date next to the Filter by date box.
- 7. The Service request details page will then show you all the current information on that request.
- 8. To add a comment, click in the Comment text box.
- 9. Type in your comment and click Add comment.
- 10. Your comment will then be added to the Service request comments box.
- 11. You can add almost any kind of document file or picture type – just scroll down and click Attach file.
- 12. Click Browse.
- 13. Select the file you want and click Open.
- 14. You can enter a description for the file and then click Save.
- 15. To return to your home page please click My O2 Business in the top navigation menu and select My Account from the drop down menu or click Back to go back to your requests.