Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. You should have received an email with a link to complete your registration. Click on the link in your email
- 2. First, we’ll need to verify your phone. Check your phone’s text messages and type the code we sent you in the Security code box.
- 3. Click Continue.
- 4. Next, you’ll need to create a new password. Type a new password in the Create a new password box.Note: Your case sensitive password must be between 7 and 16 characters long and contain at least one letter and one number. The passcode can contain these symbols. ! ? + — * < > _
- 5. Retype the password in the Confirm your new password box.
- 6. Click on Select a question to set your security question.
- 7. Type your security answer in the Your security answer box.Note: Your security answer is case sensitive .
- 8. Click Continue.
- 9. That’s it – you have successfully registered.
- 10. Depending on what access you have, click on Bill analyser (to view and manage your bills) and My Account (to view and manage your account). To change your access privileges you can ask your account manager (if you’re an end user), or your usual O2 Business contact (if you’re an administrator).