Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Go to www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and click Sign In.
- 2. Type your username and password and click Sign in.
- 3. Click your username on the right side of the page under the My details section.
- 4. Scroll down to the Sign in details section where you can change your security question, username or password.
- 5. Click on Change my security question.
- 6. Type in your password (to confirm it’s you).
- 7. Choose a new question from the Chose your new secret question drop down menu.
- 8. Type your new answer in the Your security answer box.
- 9. Click Save changes.
- 10. Your new question and answer have now been saved.
- 11. Click on My O2 Business.
- 12. Depending on what access you have, click on View your latest bill now (to view your latest bill), Analyse your bills and run reports (to view and manage your bills) and View and manage your account (to view and manage your account). To change your access privileges you can ask your account manager (if you’re an end user), or your usual O2 Business contact (if you’re an administrator).