Next stepPrevious step
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Open your browser and go to www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and touch Sign In.Why not bookmark this page for easy access next time?
- 2. Enter your usual username and password and touch Sign in.
- 3. On the My products and services page, touch View your latest bill now to see your latest bill amount and payment due date.
- 4. Touch the Cloud icon to open your bill.
- 5. The invoice is now ready to download.
- 6. The bell icon will highlight as soon as it’s ready to view.
- 7. On the My products and services page, touch View and manage your account and use My Account as you would from a desktop or laptop.
- 8. From your desktop or laptop, select Analyse your bills and run reports and go to Bill analyser, where you can view, save and email your invoices, schedule invoices to be sent to your inbox automatically and analyse your spend.
- 9. When viewing a list of invoices, select the 3 dots on the right hand side of each invoice to choose which type of invoice to download.