Next stepPrevious step
My O2 Business overview - How do I complete my registration?
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. You should have received an email with a link to complete your registration. Click on the link in your email
- 2. First, we’ll need to verify your phone. Check your phone’s text messages and type the code we sent you in the Security code box.
- 3. Click Continue.
- 4. Next, you’ll need to create a new password. Type a new password in the Create a new password box, fill the same password into the Confirm your new password box.Note: Your case sensitive password must be between 7 and 16 characters long and contain at least one letter and one number. The passcode can contain these symbols. ! ? + — * < > _
- 5. Click on Select a question to set your security question.
- 6. Type your security answer in the Your security answer box.Note: Your security answer is case sensitive .
- 7. Click Continue.
- 8. That’s it – you have successfully registered. Depending on what access you have, click on:
- Bill Analyser (to view and analyse your bills)
- My account (to view and manage your account)