Next stepPrevious step
Bill Analyser - How do I create a new Working Hours list?
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. After logging in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selecting Bill Analyser. Choose the level of account desired from the accounts hierarchy list.
- 2. Click REPORTING.
- 3. Click Working Hours.
- 4. Click the Create a New Working Hours List button.
- 5. Type in a name for the new working hours list.
- 6. Choose to make your working hours list Public or Private.
- 7. Use the keyboard or drop down menu to select a Start Time on the desired day.
- 8. Use the drop down menu to select a End Time on the desired day.
- 9. Repeat this process to add Start and End times to any other day.
- 10. Click Finish.
- 11. Your new working hours list will be created.
- 12. Click the Actions icon to copy, edit or delete your new working hours list at any time.