Next stepPrevious step
Bill Analyser - How do I define a Reporting Structure?
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. After logging in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selecting Bill Analyser, youʼll see the Account management page.
- 2. Click REPORTING.
- 3. Click Reporting Structures.
- 4. To create a new reporting structure, click Create New Structure.You can add as many new structures as you like.
- 5. Give your new reporting structure a name and click Continue.
- 6. To add a sub-folder below your new structure, click the Actions icon.You can add as many folders into your new structure as you like.
- 7. Click Insert.
- 8. Name your new folder and click Add.
- 9. You can have 8 levels with multiple folders and numbers below each other, to create another sub-folder inside the last, click the Actions icon next to the desired level. E.g. User group 1.
- 10. Click Insert.
- 11. Name the new folder and click Add.
- 12. Now we have a folder structure we can allocate your numbers e.g. mobile / broadband / landline. Click the Actions icon next to the desired level. E.g. Users.
- 13. Click Allocate.
- 14. Select all accounts you wish to add.
- 15. To search for specific details use the Search and Filter by functions at the top of the screen.
- 16. Click Allocate selected items.
- 17. The numbers have now been added in the relevant folder inside the Reporting Structure.You can only allocate a number once within a reporting structure.
- 18. The reporting structure will automatically save changes. To edit a reporting structure, click the Actions icon, next to the desired reporting structure and click Edit.
- 19. Your new Reporting Structure will now be visible in the Account Management page, when the View Reporting Structures toggle is enabled.