Next stepPrevious step
Bill Analyser - How do I use the account hierarchy panel?
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- The hierarchy panel provides a tree view of your business billing hierarchy, allowing you to search for and view specific account information.
- 1. After logging in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selecting Bill Analyser, you'll see the Account Management page.
- 2. To view new invoices and new accounts yet to be billed, click the View all inc. new connections toggle.
- 3. Your Group account is at the top of the hierarchy, click your Group name to view your group details.
- 4. Click the drop down arrow to expand your Group account.
- 5. Your Business accounts will be displayed. Click the drop down arrow to expand your Business accounts.
- 6. All of your individual telephone numbers will be displayed. Click an individual telephone number to view its specific details.
- 7. To return, click Up a level.
- 8. To search for a specific account, click Search Accounts.
- 9. Click Search and enter the desired details to search for the associated to the account.You can search using any of the following fields: Group Name, Corporate Name, Account Name, Account Number, Phone Number, Username, Cost Centre, Customer Reference or SIM number.
- 10. Click the Search icon.
- 11. Your hierarchy will populate with associated details, click the desired account to view. To close the search options and return to your regular hierarchy view, click Back to Account Overview.