Next stepPrevious step
My Account – For 10+ connections and not partner managed - Create a new service request
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Go to www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and click Sign In.
- 2. Type your username and password and click Sign in.
- 3. Click My Account.
- 4. Scroll down to the Create a new service request section.
- 5. Select your request type by clicking on the arrow.
- 6. In Request types you can make changes to your Bolt Ons, request PUK codes, check device stock levels and place an order or make a general enquiry e.g. general billing.
- 7. You can add a personal reference (a word or comment) in the Your reference section to identify this request in View and manage service requests.
- 8. Click on the Description box to add a detailed description of your request.
- 9. Click Browse to attach almost any kind of document file or picture type.
- 10. Select the file you want and click Open.
- 11. Click Submit.
- 12. We’ll register your request.Your request will be added to the Service request status page.
- 13. To return to you home page please click My O2 Business in the top navigation menu and select My Account from the drop down menu.