Next stepPrevious step
My Account – For 10+ connections and not partner managed - Sim swap
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Go to www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and click Sign In.
- 2. Type your username and password and click Sign in.
- 3. Click My Account.
- 4. Scroll down to find the Manage devices section or select it from the top navigation bar.
- 5. From the Manage devices section click Sim swap.
- 6. Click in the Mobile phone numbers or Users text box.You can search for a partial mobile number or a user name – you don’t need to enter the full name or number. Search for multiple numbers or users by separating each with a comma. Click on Search without entering anything and you’ll see all the numbers on your account (up to 100). If you only have one mobile number you’ll go straight to your account.
- 7. Type in the numbers or names you want and click Search.
- 8. Select the users you want and click Continue to details.
- 9. The details of the mobile numbers are displayed. Type the new sim number into the sim number box.When you type in your new sim number, make sure you leave the prefix — it's already in the sim number box, starting 894411, even if this number doesn't appear on your sim card.
- 10. When you type in your new sim number, make sure you leave the prefix — it's already in the sim number box, starting 894411, even if this number doesn't appear on your sim card.
- 11. You can add a personal reference (a word or comment) in the top section of Your reference to identify your request in the View and manage service requests section.
- 12. If you’re changing your phone type click Yes and choose the phone type you’re changing to.
- 13. If your phone type isn’t changing, click No.
- 14. Click Continue.
- 15. Select the mobile number you wish a one time PIN to be sent to.Make sure you have access to the number as you'll have 90 seconds to enter the PIN onto the website. Once you've entered the PIN, click Continue.
- 16. Click Send code.
- 17. Enter the code in the SMS message sent to your chosen number.
- 18. Click Verify code.
- 19. When the code has been accepted, click Continue.
- 20. Click Submit request.
- 21. Your request will be added to the Service request status page. To see it, click View service requests or click Back to My Account to go to your home page.