My Account – For 1-9 connections and partner managed - How do I request PAC/ STAC or Switching Information (SI)
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
Go to www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and click Sign In.
Type your username and password and click Sign in.
Click My Account.
Hover over Manage Contracts.
- 5. Click Thinking of switching from O2? (1 to 24 numbers).
Click the Search by drop down menu.
Choose to search by Mobile Number or User name.
Enter the desired number(s) to search for.
To search for more than one number or user name separate each with a comma.
- 9. Click Search.
Select the desired numbers from the list or to select all users in the list click Select all on this page.
Use the check boxes to select the desired request type, either PAC, STAC or Switching info.
Scroll down and click Review your request.
- 14. Select the mobile number you wish a one time PIN to be sent to.Make sure you have access to the number as you'll have 90 seconds to enter the PIN onto the website.
- 15. Click Send Code.Make sure you have access to the number as you'll have 90 seconds to enter the PIN onto the website.
- 16. Enter the code in the SMS message sent to your chosen number.
- 17. Click Verify code.
When the code has been accepted, click Continue.
Click Submit request.
Take down the Service Request Number.This will be used to check your service request summary for updates.
To view your service request summary click View service requests.
- 22. Your service request details will be displayed.Information requested will be delivered back into My O2 Business within 2 working days.