Next stepPrevious step
My O2 Business overview - How do I change my secret question and answer?
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Go to www.o2.co.uk/myo2business and click Sign In.
- 2. Type your username and password and click Sign in.
- 3. Click your username on the right side of the page under the Edit my details section.
- 4. A six digit code will be sent to your mobile, you need to enter this to access your details. Enter the code and click Submit.
- 5. Scroll down to the Sign in details and click Change my security details.
- 6. Type in your password (to confirm it’s you).
- 7. Choose a new question from the Choose your new secret question drop down menu.
- 8. Type your new answer in the Your security answer box.
- 9. Click Save changes.
- 10. Your new question and answer have now been saved.
- 11. Click on My O2 Business.
- 12. Depending on what access you have, click on:
- Bill Analyser (to view and analyse your bills)
- My account (to view and manage your account)