Next stepPrevious step
My O2 Business overview - How do I create a new user in Bill Analyser?
Click each step to follow the guide. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- As an administrator you can create other users or administrators (for the Bill analyser) and My Account (to view and manage your account).
- 1. After logging in (read the How do I sign in? topic) and selecting Bill Analyser. Choose the level of account desired from the accounts hierarchy list.
- 2. Click ADMINISTRATION.
- 3. Click User Administration.
- 4. Click the Create a New User button.
- 5. Fill out the required details for the new user, including assigning a user role, this will determine what access they have to different parts of the site.
- 6. Click Next.
- 7. Assign the reporting level by selecting the correct account and clicking Select and assign role.
- 8. Select a Reporting Level.
- 9. Click Select.
- 10. Click Finish and you new user will be added.